Gujarat State Plastic Manufacturers Association (GSPMA)’s 7th International Plastics Exhibition “PLEXPOINDIA 2016” will be held from January 7-11, 2016 at The Exhibition Centre, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA.
Series of GSPMA’s PLEXPOINDIA Exhibitionhas gained huge success over past, wherein more than 850 Exhibitors from countries like Africa, Austria, Belgium,Canada, China, Italy, Japan,Kenya, Korea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, UK,USA over and above domestic participants were registered collectively at the past exhibitions of 2007, 2010 and 2013. The last exhibition was visited by 40,000 visitors across the globe.
PLEXPOINDIA 2016is being supported by Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Chemicals and Petrochemicals, Government of India along with Plastindia Foundation and other leading associations/institutions of the Plastic Industry.
Who Should Exhibit
- Raw materials: Polymers & Resins, Intermediates, Blends & Alloys
- Specially Chemicals, Master betches, Additives, Colorant, Filler and Reinforcement
- Plastic processing Machinery, Equipment
- Moulds & Dies, Ancillary Equipment/Intrumentation recycling
- Packaging: Retogravure and flexographic printing machine, Lamination and allied Equipments, Packaging Machine, l.e. FFM Machine, Web handles Equipments
- Auxilliary Equipments/ Instrumentation
- semi-finished and finished plastic products
- Trade promotions bodies & Associations
- Technical Publication
- R & D, Education & Training Institutins of Plastic
Know about venue
Development of new industrial corridor Mumbai…. Ahmedabad… Delhi will further highlight Gujarat on word map. It comes under SIR which promises a brighter future to the plastic industry as well. The economic boom in India has also given thrust to sectors like packaging, agriculture, bulk commodities & consumer durables, infrastructure and health care. All these sectors uses polymers of different grades. Thus there will be a great demand of plastic processing machinery and ancillary equipment. Plexpoindia offers a platform where all the machinery and equipments related to plastic industry can be showcased. Earlier exhibitions held in 1979, 1995, 2004,2007 & 2010 have been the Landmarks in history of Indian Plastics industry. Organizer